Advanced Home Care has an extensive Quality Improvement Program with a focus on improving the patient experience, accountability and compliance to the regulations governing operations and billing practices. We strive to set the standard for legal, ethical and appropriate business practices while providing employees with a safe and ethical place to work.
Quality Improvement Categories:
- Patient Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction are monitored through surveys with close attention to the resulting data used to improve both the employee and patient experience continually.
- The Corporate Compliance Program ensures the organization compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations including the Deficit Reduction Act (False Claims Act), conflict of interest, and patient/customer confidentiality; provides a written code of conduct for employees; exemplifies company policies and procedures that impact patient outcomes.
- Risk Management is addressed through close monitoring of patient incidents and concerns and employee occurrences.
- An Improving Organizational Performance Plan is developed and implemented annually.
- Advanced Home Care uses the Lean philosophy to eliminate waste and promote increase value to the customer.