You, the patient, are responsible for:
- Notifying the company when you will not be available for services.
- Notifying the company if extra equipment or services will be needed.
- Participation as agreed in the Plan of Care/Treatment.
- Notifying the company of change of address, phone number or insurance status.
- Notifying the company of any change in condition, physician orders, or physician.
- Notifying the company of needed medical equipment repair.
- Notifying the company when service or equipment is no longer needed.
- Notifying the company of an incident involving clinicians or equipment.
- Notifying the company in a timely manner for discharge.
- Meeting the financial obligations of your health care as promptly as possible.
- Providing accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other matters pertinent to your health.
- Your actions, if you refuse treatment or do not follow the plan of care.
- Providing a safe environment for our staff to perform the services outlined in your plan of care.
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 02/05/2013 3:28 PM
- Wednesday, 17/04/2013 1:10 AM